Blasting large parts is an important aspect of many industries, but traditional blast rooms can be costly and complicated to set up. That’s why Empire has developed a solution with everything you need for an efficient and safe blasting experience, and at a fraction of the cost. Introducing Empire’s Pre-Engineered Blast Booths, available in five sizes with heights ranging from 10 to 12 feet.
Bring The Work In-House with Pre-Engineered Blast Booths!
With pre-engineering, the PEBs can be shipped in 6-8 weeks, about half the time of a custom engineered system, assembled in two days with the help of a forklift, and their design allows for easy relocation.
Operator safety is ensured via safety interlocked doors and SuperBlast® ASME-approved pressure vessels. Moreover, Empire’s exclusive Booth Ventilation System utilizes a 6-cartridge ductless design to remove dust and ensure a clean work environment.
Additional features include:
- Empire’s highly efficient and reliable Pneumatic Recovery System that allows media to be reclaimed for continued blasting.
- A sweep-in recovery chute allows for moving used media into a recovery hopper with an anti-clogging refuse screen.
- A 10-hp blower recovers media at 42” of hydrostatic pressure, allowing for quick and efficient media recovery at rates exceeding 70 lbs. per minute.
- The 800 CFM Dust Collector captures 99 percent of particles one micron or larger, which permits conveying air to be recirculated, reducing HVAC costs.
- The Tunable Media Reclaimer, supported by the dust collector, improves results by controlling the size of media recycled to the blast process.
- Double-swing doors.
- Bright interior lighting.
- Easily accessible electrical controls that includes a Variable Frequency Drive for precise motor speed controls.
Every PEB part, including the 14-gauge wall panels, are engineered to provide balanced performance and single-source responsibility.
So why settle for a complicated and costly blast room when you can have the convenience, affordability, and fast shipping of Empire’s Pre-Engineered Blast Booths?
For more information, contact your local Empire distributor or Empire direct at 215-752-8800.